Are you Super Stream ready?
With only one quarter left until SuperStream becomes mandatory, employers are being urged to cross SuperStream off their 'to-do' list ahead of the 30 June 2016 deadline. It takes a little time to set up, but over a quarter of a million employers who have made the change are already enjoying (on average) a 70% reduction in the time they spend on super. That equates to approximately 1.5 hours each cycle!
If you haven't done so already your options to get ready include:
- upgrading your current payroll software
- using your super fund's online system
- using a messaging portal
- using a clearing house (like the ATOs free Small business superannuation clearing house).
You can also contact us for information, advise and assistance.
Please click the link below to read our latest newsletter, packed with information and tips.
Jamiesons Autumn 2016 Newsletter
This issue includes
- Is your business income personal service income
- Australian Business Registry is cancelling inactive trust ABNs
- ATO changes to recovering student loans of overseas residents
- The sharing economy (Airbnb and Uber)
- Fringe benefit tax (FBT) and electronic devices
- SMSFs and property valuations
- Small business, big goals
- How to avoid a dodgy tax scheme
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any of the above.
Please note we have moved to the following address:
92 Ashmore Road Bundall QLD 4217
PO Box 5143, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726
Phone: (07) 5538 2933 | Fax: (07) 5531 6555